Mobile Apps FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Why does my business need an app?
The opportunities created by apps for small businesses are valuable and extremely cost-effective. Mobile technology is growing very quickly with your customer base. If you want to connect with your customers, mobile is fast-becoming the most popular channel available. A mobile app can increase revenue, customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, social media engagement, visit frequency to your location, and can have many other benefits.
How long does it take to create an app?
Once we have your logo, images, and content it takes up to 14 days to create the first draft of your app which will be sent to you to view as a demo on your phone. Once any revisions have been made and you approve it, we submit it to the app stores. Your app will be live within 14 days once the app stores have reviewed and approved your app.
What devices will my app work on?
It is one app for many devices! We develop your app to be available on both the Apple ITunes store and the Google Play store too. The Apple (iOS) apps work on all Apple devices – iPhones and iPads. The Google (Android) apps work on Samsung, Google, HTC and other devices.
What services are included with your app packages
- Design and build of your app in accordance to package features and your branding
- Submission to the app stores (Google Play and Apple iTunes)
- Lifetime support, hosting and maintenance of your app as part of your monthly subscription
- Benefit from the ongoing improvements to our app platform and new features
- A powerful mobile dashboard for you to update your app, instantly, at any time
- Access ‘how to’ videos to make changes or create offers on your app
What involvement / time to I need to commit to the app creation process?
A guide would be 2 to 3 hours for our first 2 packages – including meeting with your client manager, selecting features, providing content and reviewing your app. We know how busy you are running your business so we try to make it as easy as possible for you. Your client manager will help you select the right package for your needs and will guide you in the best features that suit your business. All you need to provide is your logo, any preferred images, some text for the app stores and that’s it. If you select our 3rd package requiring catalogs or e-commerce features, a few more hours would be required on your side sourcing and providing text and images and direction.
How long does it take for my app to go live on the Apple and Google stores?
Once any revisions have been made and you approve it, we submit it to the app stores within c48hrs. Your app will then be live within 10 – 14 days once the app stores have reviewed and approved your app.
How can I make changes to my app?
Simply login to your mobile dashboard with your username and password. Edit your app or create offers (coupons / loyalty cards / scratch cards etc.) and save changes and your app will be updated instantly.
How may push notifications can I send a day?
One push notification per day is permitted to your app users to avoid ‘spamming’ them.
How can I market my app to get users?
We provide some excellent tools to get you started straight away including:
- A link to your own landing page featuring app store links, a photo of your app and introduction. You can share this link in social media, emails, texts etc.
- QR code – use this to put on posters, packaging, business cards etc.
- Email template to send an email to your customers
- Social sharing in a click from your mobile dashboard to manage your app
- FREE e-book with over 25 ideas to help het you started
Is there a contract?
There is a 12 month contract initially and thereafter it is a month by month basis.
How can I cancel my app?
Hey, we are sorry to see you go! Just contact us by email per your terms and conditions on firstname.lastname@example.org.